Many international scholars, workers, and students have to file a tax report (called a tax return) with the federal government each year. Learn what you must do to protect your immigration status. Start filing »

You will likely need to file a state tax return as well, after you have filed your federal return. Learn how »

Even if you do not have income, you will need to file Form 8843 each year to comply with immigration laws. Find out how »

To learn more about U.S. taxes as they relate to you, see the Internal Revenue Service's information for Foreign Students and Scholars