IU International Tax Questionnaire

If you are an international scholar, worker, or student at IU, you need to submit the IU International Tax Questionnaire. You need to submit this form every year to the Office of the University Controller to determine your tax residency status and to determine any eligible tax treaty benefits you might be able to receive.

Access the form

If you have questions about the form, please contact the Office of the University Controller.