Getting around campus and Bloomington

You can get anywhere you need to go on campus by foot or bicycle. This is how most students go to class.

If you plan to live off campus, you will need to decide what to do about transportation. Some students choose to buy or lease a car, while others get around primarily by bicycle or bus.

Driving in the United States

If you plan to drive while you are in the United States, you will need a driver’s license. International students have two options—the International Driver’s permit (IDP) or an Indiana driver’s license.

The process of getting a license to drive in the U.S. can be complicated. Follow this chart for easy instructions and resources.