Sprintax makes filing your taxes easy. OIS has negotiated a special deal where our international students and scholars can use a code to get free access to file their federal tax returns with Sprintax.
Get started now
Sprintax offers lots of resources to assist you with meeting your U.S. tax obligations, but here is a quick outline of the process.
- Gather all of your tax documents (W-2, 1042-S, 1098-T, 1099, and/or any other forms) that were sent to you for the previous year.
- Access Sprintax here.
- Create your new account, and complete the online questionnaire.
- In the box on the "Review your order" page, enter your code.
- Use the 24/7 live chat function to ask Sprintax any questions while you prepare your return.
- Follow all instructions to print, sign, and mail your documents by the April 15 deadline.