University Enrollment

Enrollment requirements for F-1 students

The Office of International Services is required to report your enrollment during the following semesters or terms:

  • Fall and spring semesters
  • Final semester/term of coursework (including summer terms)
  • Summer term enrollment if it is your first term or if you are returning after a leave of absence
  • Studying overseas during a required term

Please review the enrollment requirements for each of these semesters or terms.